These Easy No Bake Protein Bites are one of our favorite healthy snacks to prep for the week!
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 0 Mins
Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1 cup dry oatmeal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seed
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup vanilla or chocolate Protein Drink Mix
- Mix all ingredients in medium sized bowl until completely mixed. Cover and refrigerate for 30 mins.
- Roll Protein Bites into size you prefer (ours are 3/4″) Store in refrigerator and keep for up to a week.
- Makes 15-20 bites.
We love to meal prep every Sunday night, and these No Bake Protein Bites are one of our favorites to prepare for the week!
Hope you enjoy these delicious bites! Feel free to share with friends or family 🙂